Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Super Easy Pulled Pork

This was JUST what I needed this week!  SUPER SIMPLE and SUPER EASY!  With only 3 Ingredients, seriously, how could you pass this one up?!

This was the perfect meal on Sunday for us and our guests!  There was plenty for 6 of us, plus leftovers for the 3 of us the next day!

If I were to make this again, I would cook with only some of the BBQ sauce and add the rest afterward.  I think it lost a lot of it's flavor and I like BBQ sauce!!!!!  I've fixed that below.  Also, we served ours on Onion rolls, but I think I would have preferred Kaiser Rolls instead.  However, serve yours the way you think you'll like it!

Super Easy Pulled Pork

Ingredients:
3 lb. Pork Roast
1 Packet Onion Soup Mix
1 18 oz. bottle Barbeque Sauce

Directions:
Place your Pork Roast in the Crock Pot and sprinkle with the Onion Soup Mix.

Pour half the bottle of BBQ sauce over the top.

Cook on LOW for 8-9 hours or on HIGH for 5-6 hours.

Shred the pork right in the Crock Pot.  Add the rest of the BBQ sauce and stir.

Serve on Buns and Enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. When I printed this, the BBQ sauce ingredient did not come up. I am adding it into the printed copy. Maybe it was just my printer but thought you should know. Thanks for the easy recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really good! Even my picky eaters loved it!I will be saving this one.

    ReplyDelete