Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zesty Pork Burritos

Sooooooooooooooo easy and Sooooooooooooo good!!!!  4 ingredients is all this takes to put together!  It took me less than 3 minutes to assemble!  Those two things alone make this  a winner in my book....not to mention the fact this is seriously tasty!!!!!

This also has endless leftover possibilities! Tacos, salad and sandwhiches are the first 3 that come to my head!  I'm not going to keep rambling on about how much all 3 of us loved this so I can get you right to the good stuff!!!!

Zesty Pork Burritos


Ingredients:
3-4 lb. Pork shoulder
1 can Diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 pkg. Low sodium taco seasoning
2 tsp. honey

Burrito Fixings:
Shredded cheese, lettuce, sour cream, refried beans.....anything you want!

Directions:
Place all ingredients in the Crock Pot insert.

Cook on LOW 8-10 hours or on HIGH 6-7 hours
Shred.
Build your burritos and Enjoy!!!


Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! This looks amazing! And super easy too...I will have to try it! My husband isn't a huge pork person, so I'm thinking it would be the same with chicken? Hmm...Thanks so much for sharing your blog, you've got a gob of info here...love it! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 minutes? Sounds like a winner to me. How does one go about finding a pork shoulder? I'm not kidding? I'm a moron when it comes to meat. I was a lacto veggie for 7 years and still only eat a few things like egg whites, chicken and salmon. My family would love me if I made this!!
    Thanks for the follow btw, hope you enjoy the read. :)

    runningtobeskinny.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just put this in for tonight - so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amy!!!

    Running Mama- at Meijer! :) They are in with all the other pork roasts!

    Jess-I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loved this dish. We had it with peach salsa and it was delicious. Maja

    ReplyDelete