Tuesday, July 5, 2011

AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.Com Feature

I am so proud right now!  I am officially a REAL life Food Blogger!!!  (I mean, I guess I was one before, but I've never really seen myself as this until now!)

A few weeks ago, I started noticing traffic coming to my blog from allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com.  So, I checked it out!  Sure enough, I saw my White Chocolate and Mixed Berry Cobbler recipe with a very nice review!

I have since been in communication with Blair, the primary editor behind allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com. She is wonderful and personally follows the blog herself!

I now have my Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe on allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com as well as a very nice Food Blogger bio!  Please visit the site, look around, and of course, subscribe to their newsletter! Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe!! I will probably be making it this week if I can get to my favorite meat market to get more chicken!!

    ReplyDelete