Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wildtree Wicked Good Slow Cooker Sauce Pork Shoulder

When Tammy from Wildtree asked if I would like to try some of her products, I jumped on the opportunity!  I can't believe I had never heard of Wildtree before!  They offer SOOOO many incredible products.  I, or course, chose to try the Wicked Good Slow Cooker Sauce (for obvious reasons!)

Let me tell you how easy this product was to use........it was SO simple.  I literally took my pork shoulder, put it in my slow cooker, poured some sauce over the top and added carrots for color!  EASY!  What busy mom doesn't want that kind of convenience!  This sauce has a tiny bit of a kick to it, but it will definitely please all!  My daughter asked for sauce to dunk her pork in and LOVED it right out of the jar!  (My husband and I did too, by the way!)

I had the chance to try some of the oils and dips from Wildtree as well.  They were all incredible.  By July of 2012, Wildtree will be 100% organic!  Isn't that wonderful!  You can be sure you're providing a healthy meal for your family when using these products!

Here's how simple this recipe is:

Wildtree Wicked Good Slow Cooker Sauce 
Pork Shoulder

Ingredients:
2.5-3 lb. Pork Shoulder - FROZEN (if you use thawed, reduce cook time by a couple hours)
1/3 cup Wildtree Wicked Good Slow Cooker Sauce
2-4 carrots, cut into sticks

Directions:
Place your pork shoulder into the bottom of your crock.  Place carrots around it.  Pour the sauce over the top.

Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 3-5 hours.
Enjoy!


Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. So Glad you liked it. This is one of my Favorite Sauces. Here is my website if anyone would like to check it out: http://www.mywildtree.com/tammyw/
    Thank you Hope:-)
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete