Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tastefully Simple "Kicked Up A Notch" Honey Mustard Chicken

If you've never had the Tastefully Simple Bold & Bossy Honey Mustard Sauce, you're definitely missing out!  It's great for a lot of things, but it's perfect for the slow cooker!  I was in a super duper hurry the other day, and I had to get something in the crock!  I could have easily just poured a jar of the Bold & Bossy Sauce over some chicken, turned my crock on and called it a day, but I didn't!  I had some pre-cut red onions in the fridge, so I decided to use those up.  I mixed the Tastefully Simple Bold & Bossy Honey Mustard Sauce with a can of Cream of Chicken Soup and poured that over the chicken and onions.

The result: DELICIOUSNESS!!!!  We served our very tasty and tender chicken over some nice white rice, with a side salad and mixed vegetables.  It was a wonderful dinner!

Tina Dodson, our official Tastefully Simple Consultant, who has had an advertisement on my page since July of 2011, would be happy to help you place an order for the Bold & Bossy Honey Mustard Sauce.  All you have to do is click this link, and it will take you right to the sauce!


Tastefully Simple "Kicked Up A Notch" Honey Mustard Chicken

Ingredients:1.5-2 lbs. FROZEN Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (if yours are thawed, just cook them for an hour less)
1/2 cup red onion, chopped
1 jar Tastefully Simple Bold & Bossy Honey Mustard Sauce
1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup

Directions:

Place the chicken in your crock and place the onions on top.
In a bowl, mix together the Honey Mustard Sauce and the Cream of Chicken Soup.
Pour this over your chicken.
Cook on LOW for 7-8 hours, or on HIGH for 3.5-4 hours.
Serve and Enjoy!

*The opinions expressed here are entirely my own.  In no way was I compensated for this post.  This post was entirely of my own choosing. Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this web site.

    He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had
    spent for this information! Thanks!
    Also visit my page :: the best deep fryer

    ReplyDelete